Pristine Clean Bags® HDPE
High density polyethylene is best utilized when puncture resistance, tensile strength, temperature resistance and moisture barrier are a priority. HDPE is translucent and milky in appearance due to its high strength to density ratio. The material is durable in a wide temperature range. The softening point is 210-220°F while the embrittlement temperature is -180°F. The higher density of this material limits the transmission of moisture into or out of the bag. These bags are manufactured in an ISO certified cleanroom. They are certified clean to IEST-STD 1246D.
All testing performed on 1mil thick film.
|Property||Nominal Value||Test Method|
|Density||0.947 g/cm3||ASTM D792|
|Melt Index||.28g/10min||ASTM D1238|
|Film Toughness||MD 2220 ft-lb/in3
TD 2290 ft-lb/in3
|Tensile Strength||MD Yield 3500 psi
TD Yield 3700 psi
MD Break 7900psi
TD Break 5700psi
|Tensile Elongation||MD Break 600%
TD Break 700%
|Dart Drop Impact||100g||ASTM 1709A|
|Elmendorf Tear Strength||MD 28g
- 21 CFR177.1520(c), paragraph 2.2 compliant
- European Commission (EU) No 10/2011 compliant as of 4/9/2012.
- Components of animal origin have not been knowingly added to this product.
- This product is not manufactured with any of the Substances on Very High Concern (SVHC).
- Complies with the requirements of Article 4.1 of EU Directive 2011/65/EU (RoHS)
- This product is not intentionally manufactured with Bisphenol A, natural rubber, natural latex Phthalates, Fluorotelomers, Perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) or Perfluorooctane sulfonate (PFC)
- Complies with California Proposition 65
Notice: All statements, information and data given herein are believed to be reliable, but are presented without guarantee, warranty or responsibility of any kind, expressed or implied. The values presented in this data sheet are typical and are not to be interpreted as product specifications.